Thursday, November 04, 2010

An Oldie but a Goody

Save the Last dance for me:  Sung by Ben E King and the Drifters

How's it going for you today so far? Well here at the old homestead
it's a beautiful fall day and I am going out to take Devil Dog for a walk,
to torment the roofers across the street.  Then its off to parts unknown, might
stop to work in my sketch book at a park, its just nice enough today to
do that.  Might stop and have a hot chocolate at Second Cup. Might
meet hubby for lunch, so many possibilities and so little time.
So off I go to get something done.

So what are you possibly doing today?


5 comments:

  1. Sounds like a lovely day! I'm so envious that it's warm enough to go out! It's raining here and I'm at work (sigh), but the weekend is in sight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have nothing much on my agenda except some art. It's a gorgeous, warm day and I should be outside enjoying it!

    Love the poodle skirt....I used to have one of those many eons ago!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing for cooler temps to enjoy a hot chocolate on a beautiful autumn day...It's warmer today than it was all summer. Love the fancy stockings and dancing shoes, but I wouldn't dare wear them today! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous5:07 AM

    I like all of your might's...which did you end up doing afterall? I sat around my studio and tidied and puttered the afternoon away!

    Love your "oldie"....always relevant! right!

    have a great Friday...

    ciao bella

    creative carmelina

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooo I love the stripes!

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter