Friday, December 31, 2010

Moving Forward in 2011

well its almost 2011 I am really looking forward to a new year.  I am going to try and put 2010 behind me and just move on.  This picture was shot in my friends Gayles amazing garden.  I met Gayle through the blog can you believe it and see lives in the same city as me, she is amazing and we are developing a great friendship. That was one good thing that happened in 2010, another was the shopper moved to her and er boyfriends new condo and they are so happy starting their life together.  That makes a mother happy, she is my only one, and I want her to have a happy life. She did not move to far away and comes home and calls me all the time, she is a great daughter, I could not ask for more.  As a result of my mothers death my sister and I have become closer than ever.  She was the youngest I was the middle and my older sister who passed away was the oldest.  She was 12 years younger, so most of her years growing up I was not home. She lives in another province, but we talk to each other every day.

I don't make resolution's because I never keep them, but I do set small goals, my number one goal for 2011 is be happy in my life.  I plan on accomplishing that one.  I will keep you updated on that one.

I am sitting here watching top chief they have been on all day.  I am having a new years drink and here is a toast to all you blogger and friends who follow this blog to matter what.  I say thank you and wish you all a happy 2011.  See you next year.

3 comments:

  1. I'm drinking a toast to you, too! I hope 2011 is your best year ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see what good things come to you this year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Lee-I wish you all the very very best in 2011; good health, love, happiness, creativity ...everything your heart yearns for...and more. A toast to you too. xxx Soraya

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter