Monday, February 28, 2011

Snowed in

Another sketch , practice practice, I am enjoying Alisha sketchbook class as you can sketch anywhere.  And you don't need much, \i was watching the Oscars as I did this one, but I changed the channel mid stream.  I am glad the Kings Speech won, I have gone to the movies and saw that one, which I enjoyed.  But if you want an action film, that one is not for you, not much action happening in that film.  Other than the weekend was good, hubby and i were out for supper with friends on Saturday, the Shopper came over on Sunday for dinner, the boyfriends was busy.  After supper the hubby went to the hockey game friends and the shopper and I went out to Walmart she needed groceries and I decided it was time to get out of my Jammie's and get some clothes on.  The weather here has been stay in the Jammie's weather don't bother to go you will freeze your ass off if you do kind of weather.  So other than sketching and watching tv, and renting movies that was it for this girls weekend, I hope yours was better than mine.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your sketch, great color. The weather here in New England sucks too. Too much snow, too much ice, too damn cold. Can;t wait for our vacation to get here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty sketch, Lee! Sorry to hear about the snow. :((

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful sketch! I agree that the Academy Awards show was a bit of a yawn this year. But at least you made good use of your time by making some art.

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter