Thursday, February 03, 2011

Which one do you like better


 Last night while in the studio and going thru my art journal I cam across this page.  This page was a page I did for a Nudge from Diana Trout.  It was to stick done as many differnt things as possible and try and make it cohesive.  I did not like it, it looked unfinished to me.  So I decided to do a redo.



this is my redo which I happen to love, and I have all the intense bluewater colour all over my fingers to prove it.  It still needs something, but for now I am letting it go out into the world, via the bog and asking you .  I think it needs maybe some journal ling under the fish, what do you say.  How do you like my dog
I hvae been drawing funkafied animals lately.
Today I am off to the bank, walking Devil Dog while the weather is good, and back into the studio.  You have to get there while the feeling is there.  Also did two pages from Julies class, which I will show you tomorrow.

6 comments:

  1. FANTASTIC!!! I love the dog and the fish. I wish I could do animals like you. I like both pages but I do think the top one needs something to pull it all together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do like the re-do. I don't think it needs anything. I like it as is.
    Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love before-and-afters!! It is so fun to see what people leave and what people cover.

    I think there could be journaling all over that baby. Especially upper left and lower right corners. Maybe a quote...???

    Looking forward to the result..
    your pal in germany, tj

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love both but the redo looks like a new pic - so you redid it v well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like them both, the colors are great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your drawing,you have talent, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter