Sunday, May 01, 2011

Its back to reality as I know it

I do love San Fransisco
I dont love how many homeless people on the streets
I love the cable cars
dont love the price 5.00 one way
I love that you can get a muni pass and it covers the cable cars
i do not love waiting in line for 50 minutes for it
I do love all the different restaurants
I dont love the hawkers on the street pressuring you to try theres
I do love that it only takes 2.5 hours to get there from my house
I don't love the price of the airline ticket
I don't love that United charges you for every bag
I do love that hertz will bring your car to the hotel
I don't love that when you return it , its a completed mystery where to take it
I love that there is great outlet shopping and regular shopping just 1.5 hours away
I don't love that you have to rent a car to get there
I don't love that there is no bookstore in San Fransisco proper
I love to eat at Cheesecake on the balcony overlooking Union Square
don't love pigeons trying to steal my food
I do love the wharf area of San Fran
I do love the chowder soup and lobster bisque, crab
i don't love that stuff is not fresh at my house
I don't love that i had to come home and its back to regular life and the holiday is over



4 comments:

  1. Love that painting! And I agree with you on some of these things. As I told you, SF is one of my favorite cities to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I DO love this post of yours! intersting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heh, I was nodding my head in agreement as I read through your list but it was your last statement that I really agreed with most :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, san fran can be such fun. great place to visit. i had to chuckle at your do loves and don't loves. all so true.

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter