Saturday, June 18, 2011

lets get buggy

Do you like bugs?  Lucky for me we don't live in a buggy place, winter is pretty cold here.  I don't have a phobia or anything, I don't start screaming or wont touch one, I just don't like them. Well today it is raining again, I wonder when summer will be coming, I hope before winter arrives.  Not doing to much today, just staying home and chilling, except for lunch the shopper is taking hubby ( I will tag along) out for lunch for fathers day.  As fathers day is to crazy to do that, on Sunday she is going to cook supper for us.

lee

3 comments:

  1. We don't have many bugs here either which is good because I can't stand them. I like yours though.

    I'm getting caught up. Things have been hectic lately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we live in a very buggy place trust me you wouldnt want to see some of the bugs I do in summer especially! enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have all kinds of buggy critters, also rodent critters...I need some bugs, be gone :) Great card, as usual.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter