Sunday, July 17, 2011

born this way


This is not an ICAD, this is an art journal page.  All vegetarians
look away.  Well yesterday was hot, sunny, hubby went to
the football game with friends, and I went to the Red
Lobster with friends.  I happen to love seafood and they have
the best at Red Lobster.  
Well all things back to normal tommorow, hubby is back to work.  And I am back
to working on my courses.  Cant do to much with hubby around, were always
doing something around here that needs doing.
I found a really neat idea on making a cake tier thingy
from the dollar store, that I might try out today
here is the link, try it and let me know what you think

2 comments:

  1. I love your journal page (and I'm a vegetarian!) And that tiered plate thingie looks like fun.

    I'm way behind in posting my index cards and anything else.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that tiered thingy sounds like fun - do post it in when you have done it! great page!

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter