Monday, July 11, 2011

Weekend Update


just got in from walking devil dog
no IKEA this weekend tooth acting up
waiting for rug guy, they were one step short on rug
not raining but cloudy
last week of hubby vacation
girl trip off my sister could not get time off re
shedule required
shopper and partner off to Vegas at end of month
left overs tonight
no progress on book must make time today to keep on my schedule
sketching in my sketch book last night while watching TV
what did you do this weekend?

2 comments:

  1. Sorry about your tooth, and also your trip. Maybe the timing was just not right and when you do get to go visit it will be perfect.

    My weekend was a concert in the park and some art. Oh, and we cooked out on Sunday. That's always good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry to hear bout your tooth... its not good with an ache! also re your trip... I'm sure you will be able to reschedule?
    my weekend... cant remember its tuesday here already! lol!

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter