Monday, September 05, 2011

The sun is shining in this crazy city


OK I don't know what was wrong with me yesterday I cant even blame it on PMS, but as I re-read that post today I just cringed.  I am not a whiner, I just need to get over it, so I am over it.  And thanks to everyone who commented and made me feel so good.
Today its beautiful, its a stat holiday,  I am bbq ribs, corn on the cob, Caesar salad, and Parmesan fries in the oven.  I am having the shopper aka the daughter over.  The sun is shining I might go on the deck with a nice cool margarita, and a art book and enjoy myself.
The above is an old piece I might have shown before, I did in my sketch journal.
What are you doing today

3 comments:

  1. It was hot and sunny here too - false promise that summer is going to go on indefinitely. I sat outside and sketched the birds at my birdfeeder. How sweet to see your bird post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yesterday was hot and sunny and HB grilled BBQ ribs (for himself!), and he made potato salad. Easy day. And I didn't do one thing in the studio! I did sit on the patio and cut out things from my latest "W" magazine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are having cooler weather now...I had to put my sweater on this morning....and socks...the whole works. It warmed up around noon :)

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter