Thursday, September 20, 2012

Garden Girl


I was playing around in my sketch book, with black pen, and here is what I came up with.  I know , I know she has the same expression of any other girl I draw.  Okay I am just going to lay it out all there, they are permanently depressed and wont be able to change, till I figure it out.  I like that i added the leaves on her head it looks like she kinda looking like a plant, and that's exactly why she  looks the same, that my story and I am sticking to it.

6 comments:

  1. I like her expression...and I love the leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like her expression too! i thought she looked 'pensive'. i love the expression in her eyes. what about the 'upturned lip?' that may may her look like she's smiling. the soulful look - i think i'll try it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol. I hadn't noticed they had the same expression. They all look different to me. Depressed isn't just one thing, but you made me laugh when you wrote "they...won't be able to change til they figue it out." That's how I feel. lol
    Love the leaves. My favourite. Leaves and trees do it for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ginheartart10:30 PM

    i love how your faces look...they are alive!!! keep 'em coming. kim

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lee, I love your garden girl. I love the leaves on her head. Personally, it is refreshing to see a face that doesn't have a happy, perfectly, gorgeous smile, with perfect long hair and luscious lips, especially when we don't always feel that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lee....I think drawing faces are a lot like handwriting...everyones is unique. I've noticed that mine kind of all look similar. I agree with what jo said about faces. I like faces that are quirky and different...I don't think she looks depressed....I like the leaves...and... like jan: "leaves and trees do it for me" too!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter