Saturday, March 16, 2013

A pre-bash.....


This is a piece of painted paper that I did awhile ago, but I thought whoever got it would think so what its painted, so I made the painted circles flower added stems and the church. Maybe I should have left it the way it was, oh well live and learn

Today is the start of my birthday weekend, my birthday is tomorrow but I have started early.  We are off to lunch with the family for a pre birthday lunch, some birthday carrot cake, and some birthday shopping.  Tonight I am out to dinner with a friend and my real birthday on Sunday I will keep you posted.  So everyone have a great Saturday and dont forget to wear green tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful piece of art, Lee! I find it very attractive...nice colors with added embellishments :)

    I am a 1/3 Irish, so you can bet that I will be wearing green on Sunday :D

    Happy "almost" Birthday, Lee!!! Have a great one!!!

    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Lee, I hope you're enjoying and put forward that good queen feeling. Have a great day!
    I like your collages, always something new and kind of fresh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Laila, the queen is having a great day (lol)

      Delete

Site Meter