Monday, March 04, 2013

Out of Africa


When I was at the library the other day,  I was looking at this amazing book about Africa, and inspired to draw this character, he looked so beautiful in the book, but now he has my spin on him. lets hope he doesn't read the blog (lol).   Yesterday I went to my local chapters (book store), had hot chocolate at Starbucks, browsed the new titles, looked at the magazines, and generally just had a good time.  Today I have been swimming, made crockpot lasagne my friend swears its delicious, we will see. and then made crockpot hamburger soup, they are all bubbling away in the kitchen, I am making my way to studio slowly to paint on my canvas, well show you tomorrow.  Whats on your dinner menu tonight

7 comments:

  1. this is a delicious drawing! I would love to see photos of that crockpot lasagne. Can you please share? I need some crockpot recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems like you can do them all, must be that swimming huh..... do I have to start swimming?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:36 PM

    I am sure that right at this moment, this man is looking at your blog thinking he looks mighty fine. Sounds like a day well spent. We're not having anything as interesting or bubbly - just leftovers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Funny thing I was thinking something similar to what LizieBo had mention so basically she beat me to it first :)

    Seemed like you had a rather nice day so far and your dinner sounds great too, currently I am having a Turkey burger with bell peppers and onions stuck between two slices of toast and a side of cottage cheese for my dinner here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful piece of art, Lee. I don't believe "he" would be offended if he happened upon your blog :)

    You spend your time so nicely...doing things that you enjoy. How wonderful.

    Leftovers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Since I'm really late getting here I don't remember what was on my menu that night...but I can tell you I like this guy! He looks quite handsome and distinguished.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hamburger soup? Please share the recipe. Love the African painting. Sounds like a good day swimming and cooking and arting and exploring the library. Just my sort of day.

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter