Wednesday, April 03, 2013

Just a few days late.......

Just click on picture to make it appear bigger


This is a mosaic of the art that was completed in March, or at least some of it.  The good ones that passed my intense scrutiny   I have been busy seen 4 am this morning, when I drove my neighbour to the airport, she is off to Cuba with her daughter.  Now I wish I was off to Cuba, the shopper has been there and said it was really nice.  Then I came home slept for a few more hours, and then got up and took the mother in-law to Costco, (she cant drive and likes to go there).  Then took her home, and then went to Chapters to look for a book, and then came home.  So that's all for today because I am exhausted, and need to rest and watch my favourite old show on TV, the Gilmor Girls, will talk to you all tomorrow.  Have you all noticed it is very quiet in blogland lately, or is it just me?

7 comments:

  1. wow, a busy day. it sounds like time to sit back and put your feet up. it would be interesting to see cuba now. but we here in the US are not allowed. although i've known some that have gone, just not direct from the US.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dd has been to cuba and loved it too! they had to be really careful on how they planned their trip so that they didint go to the USA as youre not allowed to go from there! From here you can go ANYWHERE!!! lol!
    yes... I'm finding blogland v v quiet too...whats going on????
    love the mosaic too! hey print it out and put in to a frame on your wall in the studio would look fab!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. here we can go anywhere as well, good idea about printing it out and putting in the studio,,,gonna do that

      Delete
  3. Wow did you have a busy day, and yeah I sure had notice that it has been rather quiet in blog land, seems everyone must still think it is still Easter yet. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful mosaic! it is a little quiet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was up early on Wednesday, too...plus I didn't sleep very well the night before which made it even worse. HB had an appointment with an eye doctor and I almost fell asleep in the waiting room!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that idea of framing your monthly collage! That would look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter