Saturday, June 15, 2013

A Green What an update from the Road


well I am in Salt spring Island now, just got back to the hotel from Dinner.  Our balcony looks out onto the ocean, its nice to sit out with a glass of wine, and enjoy the sights, and the nice weather.

 
this is one of the ferries that took us to the Island, it takes 1 1/2 from Vancouver to Naniamo,
and 1/2 from Naniamo to Salt Spring.  Got to our room, and then went and wandered around the town.  The town wraps up around 5:30 and then its just places for dinner that are open.
Tommorow we are going to the Market, its full of wonderful crafts, and art.  So I am looking forward to that. 
Been working on my journal well on my trip, so will show it when I get back.
 
This boat was in the harbor in Salt Spring, and we wondered who it belonged to, someone with money
 
Having a wonderful time, with my friends, the weather is perfect.
 

6 comments:

  1. haha @ we have different body parts...I love this!!!Looks like you are having a great time!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. aha, youve spotted my baot then... I did wave to you! (lol) just joking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you're having a wonderful time, and I love your "body parts" card. Yesterday's mail brought me your gorgeous post card - thank you so much! It means a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the body parts art!! It made me laugh this morning so that's good.

    Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just to darn cute!!!

    Keep having a great time...I know you will :}

    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  6. wonderful photos! glad you are having fun!

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter