Saturday, January 18, 2014

Post modern hair

 this is what I look like when I first wake up
I mean the hair.
 
well the self pity party is over
it's onward and upward
I have a canvas in the studio I have
decided I am going to try new things on
so lets see how that turns out
today I am off shopping, well my kind of shopping
looking at art supplies, going to goodwill looking
for old papers, little bits of this and little bits of that
so will keep you informed if the search comes
up with any little gems
 

6 comments:

  1. Love it...you are not alone...or should I say she is not alone...Love her!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're right lee - onward and upward! She's a great modern lady! love those square shoulders!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gee, that's what I strive for with my hair!!

    I'm glad you're not giving up on your art. It would be a shame if you did. Keep being you and everything will be okay.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! I found your blog by myself! ;-) Now I am going to take a look and see what goodies i can put together for you!
    Have fun - Irma

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lee...I identify with your lady...that's the way my hair looks when I get up. Just reading your last post...your style is great and it's ok to wish too :) Have a great art filled week!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, what a large amount of stuff I've missed out on. I love your art and your posts. We all have our doubts once in a while, but we keep going, don't we? Todays girl could be an image of my morning hair too, isn't a comb a great tool?

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter