Monday, March 10, 2014

snap crackle pop

 
click on picture to enlarge
 
this is document your life planner page10? I think
it was draw a bird, you know me and my birds.
Well the little blue guy, made out of painted
paper, the middle book pages, the last painted
napkin.  I found the words in a magazine, but
just outlinde them in whiteout.  The back ground
is  made with sharpies, and the bird on a wire
 tape I got on a package.
 
Well today the sun is shining, the snow is melting,
we can see grass, the deck is clear of snow, I
think spring is coming.  So today I am going
for a long walk with devil dog, to enjoy this
weather.  What are you doing today?

4 comments:

  1. Lovely little guys Lee, I so much love all the colors, so full of life and happyness. Thanks for sharing.
    I've been splattering with water colors today and made some lovely colorful mess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your art so much and this is such a happy piece....very Springy feeling to it!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love your little birdies! I just got home from my art journaling class and I'm very tired! I love doing it but it really takes all my energy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love your birdies! And I love it how you have described the process. I never did a mixed media project up to now because I wasn't sure how to start. But with your helpful note I think I could try it. Do you always know from the beginning of a picture how you want it to look like when it's finished? Or is it always a big surprise and something totally unexpected develops during the artistic process?

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter