Saturday, June 14, 2014

Chasing my tail

 
Just to let you know I am afraid of mice, rats,
but I like to draw them.  So I had this drawing in
my sketch book , so I scanned it, and I had the
word today scanned in as well, and all my
backgrounds are scanned in as I do them, and
I put them all together in Photoshop elements, and
this is what came out.  Plenty of space for writing a list
or whatever. 
today we are celebrating Fathers day a day early.
We are going out for lunch , then the
shopper and I are going shopping to needs to
get him a gift. Then its home for a barbeque.
So I better get going, what are you doing today?

3 comments:

  1. i still don't have elements figured out. i like what you did with this piece. i just need to spend more time experimenting. today, i'm packing for a brief get away. have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so good with photoshop, and I like the mouse too. I looked at Jungle love, and wow, what a beautiful piece. Pink, yellow and greens, always a winner. Enjoy your day out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As mice go, yours is very nice indeed! I really like how this piece looks and wish I could do even a tiny bit as well working with my elements program.

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter