Tuesday, June 03, 2014

The power of the Flower

Wow, thanks for all those lovely comments, I appreciate them all.  I have decided I am going to go for at least another year,,,,with a little summer break, don't know when
yet.  I didn't join the index card a day for june challenge, because
last year I did every single day, and was wiped clean by the
end of the month,  This month I joined two classes the
first class is sketching and doodling flowers by Alisha
Burke
here is the linkhttp://www.shopalisaburke.com/collections/online-classes/products/flower-power-online-class
if I was going to have a girl crush it would be for her, I love her
art, her style.  The second course is with Robin Marie and the course is called
the Bound Book, looks like a fun class here is the link
http://www.robenmarie.com/
they were both reasonably priced Alisha had a sale for her's 20.00 and Robins is on sale still for $20.00 both of these gals put a lot of effort and time in these
videos and you get more than your moneys worth, and  this is not a paid announcement....

You said you didn't mind knowing what I do every day, so here we go
returning some great shoes that I thought I could make fit me
but still to big
cleaning the house because Mr. Clean aka the husband has been
out of town and I of course have been sitting around drinking
fine wine, and not much elee (lol)
having Taco Salad on the deck with the shopper for
dinner
and in-between time I am going to sit on my deck and
make some art
what are you doing today?

 

3 comments:

  1. I love Alisha Burke too...she is amazing...and I love how you took the lesson and made it in your own style!! Wonderful job!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurrah, glad you plan to stick around for a while longer! I'm taking Alisa's Summer Sketch class and am enjoying it immensely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm also doing Alisa's flower class and thanks to you I just signed up for Roben's class, too.

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter