Tuesday, September 09, 2014

I am a blogger.....

 
When someone asks me what I do, I tell them I am a artist and a  blogger.
Then the questions come, dependent upon the age of
the asker, what is a blog? why do you do it? where do you show your art?
what kind of art do you do?
I blog and I show my art on my blog, that's what I do.
 
 Where else could you show your art, or your craft, or your thoughts, or whatever and still remain as anonymous as you want to be but on your blog 
 
Where else could you be tolling away on your blog, and someone
come and offer you a deal to write a book (no it did not happen to me, still waiting lol)
.
Where else could you meet people from all over the world and call them friend
 
Where else could you read a blog that touches your heart.
Where else could you meet a group of likeminded women and not even have to go out of your house, get a recipe, a housecleaning tip, design ideas, see magical art I could go on and on.
Where else can you get critics on your art, or ask for ideas, or just wanna communicate your thoughts and ideas and get feedback.
 
That's why I am a blogger and proud to be one.
 


2 comments:

  1. Great post...and I feel the same way. I sometimes get frustrated when I don't have enough time for blogging but I'd be lost without it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting this, Lee. I've had trouble with topics to post about lately and I miss everyone when I'm away....especially you!

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter