Tuesday, October 28, 2014

ready set we have takeoff

I did this one down in Arizonia, it looks like we are ready
to take off......straight like a solider.
 
Well its been a few days from hell around here, we
have had the renos going on, and its like we are
camping, no water, no sinks, and I am no camper.
Today the plumbers are coming for the taps, (hubby thought
he could do it, but he is no handyman), and then
Friday the backsplash will be installed and then its over.
Pictures will follow on Monday.
 
lee

4 comments:

  1. great painting! renos are hard - glad for you when it's over!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Denzel Washington...and I'd probably sit up straight when he was on the screen, too!

    I know you'll be glad when all the reno is finished and you can just enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. tell you what sooo glad that our reno is over...it was just like whats happening at your place! but love my new kitchen space so it was worth all that camping!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bonjour,

    Un bien joli trio... J'aime beaucoup !

    J'espère que tout va rentrer dans l'ordre pour vous.

    Gros bisous ❊

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter