Sunday, November 09, 2014

Better is not good enough..


today I am taking a break from the masters and was back to trying to
design a card front (its all about spring and summer ) for a contest that
Strathmore is having, this is my second attempt, its getting better,
but its not there yet.
In other news, its freezing here, snow and ice, I guess old man
winter is here to stay, yesterday we had to shovel the driveway and the sidewalks.
Today Its all about staying in , wearing my PJS and working on my
abstract and finishing it up.  What are you doing today?

2 comments:

  1. Love your card, and I've been painting spring flowers lately too. I would love to skip the winter, but we'll have to cope.
    Today I've watched the world chess games, and our Magnus did deliver. On the art front, I've paint the first layers on my Girl with a pearl earring. Not happy, and most likely I'm going to make another sketch of her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today HB and I washed windows on the outside...it was in the mid 80's! I also did four loads of laundry. Aren't you jealous of my exciting life??!

    I love your flower card. Beautiful colors.

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter