Sunday, November 30, 2014

lets get busy claude





well since its the last day of the month, I thought I would do one last masters for this month, now I chose Claude Monet because you know he is a flower man, and I
love drawing flowers.  Yes Claude does draw a mean flower, very refined,
and blended, well I on the other hand funkified mine.  Now Claude would be rolling in his grave, if he had a gander at mine.  But Claude a girl has to get with the times.
I am linking this last one to the monthly challenge.
I so loved that challenge and it was fun....


3 comments:

  1. I love your funky flower Lee, great work, and glad that you made one more project for us before the challenge ends - tomorrow we will start a new theme! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. No disrespect to Monet but yours is the one I'd buy! I am all about the funky!! Well done I love it!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Giggles (again), yours is super, love the colours and shapes and the whole charm of it. Nice vase too.

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter