Saturday, December 27, 2014

blotchy

 
Had a great Christmas, and my sister is here, so we are not doing to much,
I am done with shopping for awhile.  So we are just chilling, and I am
slowly sorting out some cupboards in my art room.  I called this one
blotchy because she is blotchy, from paint on the other side of the page.Its
just my art journal, I have been working in, and just a few more
pages and its all done.  I can only work on one book at a time.
I have been sketching a lot, so I am going to try and paint a few things maybe tonight.
 
lee


2 comments:

  1. LoVe her ~ blotches and all!

    EnJOY your downtime with your sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cool thing about the blotches is they give her depth... I love it!
    I call that a happy accident!!
    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter