Thursday, March 19, 2015

Birth of an Idea

 
This started as a huge piece of poster board, that
was on my table when I took a course.  So they were
going to throw it out, so I took my painting home on it.
I then cut it up into 6x6 pieces and some smaller.  So
when looking at the paint that was left on it, wondering
what I was going to do with it, I saw the start of a flower,
and this is what came out.  I added a little more paint
to the background, but not much.  I love this one,
it just flowed for me.
 
Do you ever have those days when the art gods just smile down at you?
 
lee

3 comments:

  1. I love your flower painting, too. It's fresh and beautifu. The colours are also beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful...so bright and happy. The art gods were definitely smiling down on you. They've sort of left me in the dark recently!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This gorgeous!! Yes I do have a few of those wonderful days....wish there were more!! Love that you up-cycled something that could have been tossed had you not taken it!! My daughter often finds things for me to create on! It's nice to have a different set of eyes looking for things!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter