Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Friends and stuff.....

 
 
This is the page that I made at the art journal class yesterday.  Everybody
makes the same page, but I made my different they had butterflies and
I am not a butterfly girl.  Today its out to lunch with my neighbour we
are quite good friends.  We only really met about 3 years ago, and they
have lived there for about 7 years.  We always said hi, bye etc, but
that was it.  But she started walking her dog when I walked mine
and friends we became. I have met more people in my neighbourhood from walking the dog. The weather is going to be beautiful on
Friday can hardly wait, although we still have snow from a
recent snowfall, it has been great.  All the shorts come out
(NO NOT ME) but the rest of the city, even if there is still
snow on the ground, the nice weather period is short here
so you gotta grab it when you can.


6 comments:

  1. Nice pages Lee. Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonjour chère amie,

    Une très belle oeuvre... Je t'envoie tout plein de ☼...

    ❀ Gros bisous ❀

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your are is a joy to see! Enjoy your warm sunny days... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your art journal class sounds such fun and you've made a lovely page there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love it!! Sounds like a full life..Enjoy the sunshine!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter