Tuesday, April 21, 2015

A tut for you....

 
This one is going into illustration Friday its all about Windows there.  I love this technique and have made many like this, so I thought I would share.  First you get whatever size of substrate you want to create on, this is postcard size.  Then what I did
was draw, and paint, on it, then on top of that I cut out a piece of tracing paper, or some kind of paper you can see thru, my old mind cant think of the name of the paper and put it on top of your design, then
drew on that and  painted, or markers or what ever you want to use, sometimes I
used my sewing machine around the edges, sometimes tape, whatever you have on hand.  I cant remember where I saw this done, or I would credit the person with it.


5 comments:

  1. i'll have to try that technique. i like the effect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Wonderful technique!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice idea and very good example of the technique. I love that crimson flower.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cool idea and especially with your colors and patterns it looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter