Monday, April 06, 2015

Contemplation

 
hope you all had a great Easter.  Its still a holiday for some, government people, bank people, people with unions.  Others have to work.  I took a break from blogging yesterday, did no art, just hung around and read some books, thought about my
creative projects, thought about if I have the time to join Fake Journal you can read about it here if you don't know https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mISEZfZf170
thinking about what journal I would use, my character, would I post it.  Have not decided anything yet.  Browsed a great organizional video for Friday.  Pretty well
did nothing.  I like those days where you don't get much accomplished but your rested.  Today I am making chicken soup, tidying up a little around here, and maybe doing some art.  What are you up to?

1 comment:

  1. If you got chicken soup, then it was a good day! Nice painting, too. Sometimes we just need time to breathe. Valerie

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter