Saturday, April 18, 2015

Reflections

I quess you can tell I like color , I do it makes my heart sing
its really windy today but warm
I am in the studio today the shopper and I are putting the
finishing touches on a project she is making for a
baby shower
tonight I am making fish tacos(hope they turn out)
going to the bakery in a few to get some freshly baked rye bread
been tracking my food and exercise on My fitness pal
lost 2 lbs its a start
listening to Pink on my IPOD she gets me moving
we went and bought a new BBQ yesterday,
and that's about it for now
stay tuned I am sure my life will somehow get more exciting
 

1 comment:

  1. Good for you losing two pounds...better than gaining them. Colour makes my heart sing as well!! Love rye bread, especially from the bakery. It's always nice to get a new bbq, we got one last year...it was a NEED!! Your life is plenty exciting, you always post art!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter